Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bikini Line Tattoos After Pregnancy

15.Entrenamiento

started with training as he had promised me shadow, but
something bothered me noticed a look on my do not know where it was seemed to come from
forest but did not give much importance

Well, first we have to start chaos So use the techniques to be able
shadow said defend ..

okay start ... I
First
chaos spears showed me was a little difficult at first but could not
something came to my mind and reminded me was when I do, then it was an explosion in
consisted which was to channel a lot of energy, in that I had to practice a lot that was what
was more difficult shortly after the teleportation had to do with an emerald
but you could do without one but was to spend more energy so I
shadow yours soon, as expected and even more fast learner
tecnicas.Despues began to fight with sheer force at the beginning was a bit harsh, in one of those hits I
distrage and not react, shadow did hit me hard that I threw away and silent and the ground

amy sorry, my fault .. I wondered shadow lastimastes

concerned do not worry about that is what I can with this training ... I would
Shadow
understood so that we continue all afternoon, I was learning a lot
but needed more practice, it was getting dark but even that did not stop me running around
to improve my speed. Exaust was so we decided to go to the shop and we find
everyone was making dinner all turned to see us

they step seems as if they were overwhelmed by a stampede ...
rouge said sorry but
we were to be trained ... I

these dirty you should take a shower ...
blaze said
're right, I said softly thanks .. Tails

offered me to take his bath, was very friendly, put me and undress me
really was all dirty, I felt the water running through my body was a nice feeling, later a bit
and he had no clothes with which changes as the mine was dirty, played
door was rouge in hand clothes

here you have to change clothes ...
rouge said
many thank you very nice ... I

I change the clothes were a black pants and a short pink top I was surprised because I was
put on my shoes and headed to where they were others, all looked at me sonic and shadow
were with flushed face and rouge and blaze loved it as I saw, also offered tails
a shadow that give a quick shower and ran to the bathroom was weird, cream tails and they sent us all was ready for dinner, we sit down and start with dinner
cream was delicious because I knew by her mother cook like tails, came shortly after
shadow of the shower was he looked hungry all things and started talking
know better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment