Saturday, September 26, 2009

How To Make Waffle Headbands

team 13.Explicaciones

sonic We follow up workshop, we and the first thing I found
was a yellow fox with two tails it seems that was the best friend of sonic
but were confused with only I entered but sonic will explain everything and
directed towards my


happy hello my name is thousands power, but you can tell me .. said tails


fox hello my name is amy rose nice to meet you ... I said smiling


After me, precente a shadow seems it would be good friends but
something I did not like all sat without saying a word only immense
in thought, was with sonic tails to see that happening, me and shadow
were a bit away

happens to you you've been very quiet since we got ... wonder

shadow if I did not shadow well what if I do not want to see ever ... I thought you did

well not for you we would all be dead ... said

thanks .. I have reason
calmer
Sonic called me to where they were all directed me fast and apparently they were all serious

esque amy as pudistes do that .. wonder

I have a really hidden power that I inherited from my mother gave me this necklace and this is my brand
with which I can not change but that's not all I have to find my sister
more because my world is being controlled by something wicked, just me and my sister
we can overcome, plus I can use techniques like shadow chaos
besides that I am a princess ... explain

All were surprised and astonished that they had never expected

'll help you find your sister ...
sonic said
really ... ask

said so is ... all at once

thanks guys ... I said between tears

had never had friends like that now was no longer alone, I would have friends
lend their support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment