Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Do Not Like It When You Touch My Breast

7.Revelacion

was trapped helplessly, I could not move shadow achievement
destroy the cell and a bag to control chaos cream from there, I continued
safarme safarme still trying but in vain .. shadow ..
was attacking the robot but their attacks did her no harm, shadow and tired
its energy chaos robot had ahogotado
take advantage and throw away the hedgehog


leave it alone he has no to do with it ....

rogue I'm afraid I can not do that without me over the emerald

not give you the shadow said ...

Rising up then this is your purpose. eggman laughing ..

scream nooo ...

Then out of nowhere a light blinded us suddenly appeared in or
beautiful place was a planet where the sun reflected in a beautiful castle

... I heard my daughter say

ask .... who is there

Suddenly a yellow bristles appeared, had the same eye color as
mine and wore a beautiful white dress. was identical to my mother

???... said between tears

I hug her crying, I had never seen my mother after she died

mother ask where we are ... looking around

this is your home is the planet solaris ...

then that means that I ... I surprised

if you are a princess ... but this planet is not himself a wicked prince
what this ruling which caused the planet to sink into the darkness .. sad
said then that I
do to get everything back the way they were ..

you have a hidden power that will help you but you have to do with the help of
your sister ... would
said
sister? but as will devise

the mark in your hand, you also help to find this necklace ..
said poniendomelo

That's when I remove the glove Then there was was a star as
my collar .. I had never realized that he had had all these years
but my mother had gone

mother hopes I know a little more .. . yell

solaris the fate of the hands

That had been the last word he had heard from my mother and the light returned to
and did appear to return to the same place, wanted to attack eggman
again but a smile on my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment