Monday, September 14, 2009

Does Husband Byte On Bed?

10.Nuevos 9.Noche friends party

Shadow was too tired so went to rest but I
was still dancing was at the center and danced better than before
everyone stared at me so I approached a girl,
look intently was a very nice bat was

I can dance with you ... I wonder

for me is good .. I

then began to dance very well danced more than I,,
we were the center of attention but in order that we have lots of time dancing
decided to rest she took me with your friends and me the first
precent precent me a guy was red

the knuckles the echidna is said

.. glad knuckles ... I encouraged the

is Silver the hedgehog ...

blaze the cat she is ...

said And when I least expected them to precent a blue hedgehog, was very handsome
was as if they were shadow were very similar as
brothers were

and is sonic the hedgehog ...
ended
happy sonic pleasure

is mine for sure as your name .. pretty

said my name is amy rose

precent ups sorry for not call me before rouge the bat ... glad

I started to know they were very nice and I liked them left for me
time talking and drinking a drink with them but I did not realize that
shadow was looking for and found me because they saw me dance

amy where have you been you started .. been looking

sorry but i was dancing with rouge and decided to rest a bit ... you explain


looked at all so confused precente that it all but when it comes to sonic
to shadow him a little upset as if they were rivals, not to
sonic likes me so much better I suggested to the boys that if they wanted to give
ride and all agreed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment