Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bachelorette Party Outfits

16.Artemis

woke but I felt a strange force was powerful, I woke up and I found the same black ball floating bone my beast, di fright and scream suddenly appeared and made everyone wake up and open the door quickly and concerned

amy happens? ... wonder cream

no, I is not hiding anything ... the beast

then why ... said knuckles gritastes

I could not hold the ball came over and made everyone eh frightened yet
surprised
that's it ... amy sonic said as

summer when I first made my transformation she appeared and helped me a bit and is my guardian beast ...
explain
Everyone was impressed then a cloud of smoke black covered it so we could see its true original form was a little scary

but seemed to be of evil intent but had a cat but it was another kind of species that has ever been seen

Love forgive me for my behavior ...
kneeling said
have nothing to forgive is the first time I've been here, and what is your

name ... ask
artemis the dark ... are presented

and because you are here said ... eh

come to help the kingdom of solaris again be the same as finding his other sister and my brother, in other words was ua mission I was given to me and my brother ...

said thank you very much for helping me and hopefully we are good friends ... I told

She stayed quiet and smiled, not all moved just watched the scene shortly after Sonic was the first to appear as did everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment