Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progesterone Dominance Symptoms

kidnapping

cream came out and showed me everything was beautiful green hill, she took
know many shops and places never before seen
whole day we had a great time .. we bought an ice cream took a
long journey to get to a lonely place where no one knew about
he was a field of flowers with lots of trees and a river of water
very clean and decided to talk a little about what had happened to me
last night, we sat under a tree and started talking there



and how did you terminastes desmayastes and in that alley?


I do not remember very well was walking down that alley
then I had realized I was being persecuted and were about
thieves wanted to hurt me I had fallen awkwardly and could not defend
and then appeared that strange black hedgehog that
saved me but I can not remember .. but I feel her head began to ache


I see then was that black hedgehog who will except you said .. very thoughtful


do not know but wherever I want to thank


We were talking and laughing but it comes a very large robot that
seems that someone was coming together was a kind of shaped craft egg
controlled .. and someone that was when I saw a man had a huge mustache
that he looked awful


who is terrified .. I


is Dr. Eggman is the most evil doctor I met was saying ..
cream

And without realizing it had caught the robot cream I was still standing there without doing anything
Bisto never had a robot like that and if fighting will result
wound and cream .... then also appeared on the black hedgehog that had saved me and a blow
Destroy the achievement cream robot but the doctor had caught because
passed out.


if you want the bunny come alive for her but will have to bring an emerald .. Chaos
said with an evil smile


cream so he departed with a maximum speed I was paralyzed, I could not believe the
cream was had kidnapped and I could not do anything just me cai
knees crying could not do anything to save her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment