Monday, September 14, 2009

Alter Trousers Too Big



woke but I had not realized he was in another room later
not to know who was in the ark ... look at the sides and I found a shadow
but I was asleep, queizas would be exhausted by the fight with eggman,
me up and take a shower and I just stared at my collar and my brand
never would have thought that was a princess .. I went to the room and shadow
was awake but could not move much


more effort do not need to rest ... I look

who says watching me said .. With a wry smile

me, but if I'm okay

as you did this, as I said seriously transformastes ...

Then I began to talk all he was aware of everything that said, we
all without omitting anything, my powers, my mother. my brand, the necklace and it was a princess
and chaos could use techniques like the

I see, if you want I can show even more chaos and techniques you learn to use them
...

insisted if I would love, thanks ... I

what you think if tomorrow we begin ... shadow said

sounds good

was so excited, tomorrow will be my training, so this had
to celebrate change and so I asked him to shadow if I could carry
green hill first had to notify cream was fine and would come with it
later,, so we went to central city wanted to buy nice clothes. had
shadow want to invite to a club so we were walking in various
shadow buying clothes shops will face looked upset but I do not care .....
It was the big night so chooses wear a mini skirt and
short sleeve blouse in shades of gold and a little too golden diadem
shadow wore a black pants and red shirt jacket
negracon liked so much that combination we headed to the club its name was
BLU STAR was perfect, was beautiful we had many people
so we went to some vines that were there and drank a few glasses and
dance after we went to center court but did not know what to dance
well as shadow .. most of the night we spent
us dancing

0 comments:

Post a Comment