Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maytag Dishwasher L Lock

14.Sonic

Everyone was compliant but sonic meant to be a team and We support you in every

everything is settled, but our team was called omo .... Sonic was saying

need to think about ... I

We were all thinking about what would be the name but something happened sonic and knuckles
were fighting the names were not close friends, as they had
recently met had it not been for rouge, but I wanted to
cream was also part of the team

shadow can take me home for
cream .. I agree ...
shadow said

Shadow released his emerald subject me and disappeared compared to all without
say anything, it takes a while but then return with cream shadow and then with me, everyone was too confused, just watch tails cream blushed and turned the other way

sorry for leave without notice but I thought that cream could also be on our team ..
said

not worry everyone is welcome to join our team ... said
sonic knuckles pushing elsewhere
this
well that is a cream, tails? ...

ask if there is no problem .. said without turning tails

Something strange happened tails ever had behaved well since he came
cream blaze then stood from the couch and called us all

already said it was called ..

blaze which is it? .. ask all

Sonic team ..

said sounds good, plus is perfect ..
sonic said
Everyone agreed with the name, soon after this to cream them all
but when I went with tails very nervous that only greet cream back
did not want anyone seeing him like that, then I realized I had fallen in love tails
cream but that kept it secreto.Todos were tired, had not slept all
went to bed exept me and shadow so we take the time to go
and start training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment