Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Have An Avatar That Can Get Pregnant

2.My first rescue 1.The


After I passed out woke up in a room was very
beautiful white, but because I am here as I get here?
not understand anything until suddenly appeared a cream colored bunny and it looks like a doll came with was very nice and was besides blue floating.


as you are concerned .. the bunny asked


'm fine thanks .. but since I got here looking at all sides


Let me explain myself and my mother to buy food ivam when suddenly my mother saw you were in a dead faint so you brought to my house, because really if I had reoccupied but I feel better knowing you're alright ... "she sighed


thank you very much for saving and what is your name?


oh, sorry I submitted my name eh cream the rabbit and my chao cheese is nice to meet you and yours .. which is said narrowing
hand

amy .. amy rose also delighted to meet you


I got up to go to the kitchen it seemed that her mother had made the food I was surprised to see her, so beautiful and kind and also face concern was with me seeing us hug me, never felt anything like it almost always stood alone with no one


had us very concerned about these well


thank you very much to assist me if you are kind


my name is much like vanilla the rabbit


amy rose is said with a taste ... very happy, smiling face


After that the mother invited us to eat, I was very hungry indeed had not eaten anything after last night .. later after helping finish of vanilla cream to clean everything and invited me to give a tour to all the people so we left quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment