Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wella Koleston Hair Color Chart Meaning

12.The attack eggman 11.Rivales

We continued lying but a sound us out of our thoughts seemed
fire apparently were not alone, then out of nowhere appeared a huge robot and how
Not surprisingly it was eggman, the guys we were looking

jojojo look at who we have here but they are my furry friends .. laughing

eggman egg, was expected to come to disturb sonic said ...

surprised you know .. ask

of course is the one that has devastated mobius and have been enemies since
explained long ago ...

come by my revenge your last game was not good .. amy eggman said

Sonic was confused about what was happening was I was just thinking then
already the boys ran towards us were not happy to see eggman
so prepare to attack us ... First rouge and knuckles began attacking
but the robot was very strong that could hurt them, throw them away and
hurt ... I ran quickly towards them and they were very bad so I asked them not to move the following
were silver and silver blaze surprised that I had powers of telekinesis
and was master of the fire blaze was surprising, but only lasted for a moment
only managed to make a scratch but nothing too out there were only hurt me
sonic and shadow
now we'll ask a little scared ...

not worry it will stop and end up with the shadow said
..
think you're right to fight .. so .. sonic said

Shadow and sonic struck back at the same time and made the robot silent and, sonic was
ball while beating him with spears shadow chaos, I could not do much with the others was
trying to heal (besides that could cure them all with my hands) but I had not realized that sonic and shadow and were very tired because the metal of the robot was
hard to resist the attacks ... sonic shadow and could not time to react to a missile
attacked and released into the air could not hold more and I got up and ran
being in front of the two

wait ... amy shadow handler said
up
shadow sorry but I can not take it anymore ... I

So mark my collar and my light shone and everyone was blinded when I had become just disappeared after light that shone was pink aura that was me
all looked very surprised I even sonic but now the attack would be different
only me and the robot eggman but as expected it chickened out and went
and invoke the attack could not forgive egg and the robot for hurting my friends

Magma Storm ..
invoke
So many meteors of fire and pink aura began to leave the sky and made the robot
was badly damaged, so I teleport to a different place and started beating him
many times and attack with spears chaos very large below the robot
exploded and only get to see as pink emerald shot out and fell on the floor
picked it up, shine and gave me some strength .. Then I went with others and to heal them, only
sonic was the one who said a word

said let's go ..

I returned to my normal now was not so tired but I also felt weird just
me stare just a shadow was normal was wound could not be cured but only looked at me with a smile and continue to sonic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment