Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bushnell Mp Trophy Ar-15 Review

5.The

Shadow wanted to take me to where he lived because he had much information on
eggman base, so took out a stone was very beautiful ... I hold the waist
strong.


chaos control .. yelling


So we teleporter, then appeared on a space station
surprised me a lot and from there I could see the ground and I was surprised that floated
I always thought that floated but had a system to
to step on the floor.


este.dije seeing that place is everywhere

this place is called ARK is where I grew up here was saying .. shadow


So I drove down a long corridor until they had wanted
to ask many things, but the silence for a moment kingdom


amm on to last night .. thanks for saving me ... I started

there is nothing to be thankful for ... no flipped

but as wise he was in danger and where to find

of times over the Luaga and I am thinking above the buildings is
the reason why you found


thanks without your help I would not last


'm just not answer so after we reached a door opened and ..
had many computers, was a laboratory was great and one that
otherwise strange shadow .. so I showed the place where they hid
eggman, there was an island and so was his base to prepare all
to attack the base ... the bad news was that he was very tired so
shadow invite me to stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment