Friday, September 4, 2009

Bestboobs Of Bollywood

6.Ataque transformation to the base of eggman

The next morning I wake up I had nightmares, were appalling
saw two sea urchins, they protected her baby, succeeded him to safety but they
were killed, I woke up with tears in their eyes ... shadow was on my side had
face because he does not concern me could wake up.


're right ..

wonder if, because it was just a nightmare .. I smiled

I woke up I had not realized I was drenched in sweat, so
shadow told me that if I wanted I would take a shower, luckily I had
led bathe my clothes, got dressed and headed to the control room and there was shadow

well so I am blushing .... ask

then turned and blushed, not because but look elsewhere to see him not flushed


you .. you look beautiful ... said looking away thanks



So prepare everything before we left but I forgot one thing he had said

eggman shadow eggman we expected ..... said we had to wear an emerald

're right .. but I have a plan


thought and was not nervous because I do not know if the plan would work out so we left ... we had arrived, but before we attacked the base shadow gave me a communicator and a weapon. thing that really scared me, would not kill anyone and I did not know ... so we use stealth and shadow to disconnect the surveillance cameras while I covered it so we came to a door and luckily I could open doors without a key or password
then went inside and there was cream in a cell was crying along with cheese ... so I ran quickly to her.

cream, cream amy .. it's me in a soothing tone ahable

amy are you, miss you no longer want to be here, I want to go .... wept even more

not I worry we will draw for you here .... I promise

Shadow and was about to destroy the cell but then it appeared and caught me eggman robot appeared below.

jojojo .. look at who tenemis here, but they are my furry friends ... they said while laughing evilly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment