Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gastric Banding Covered By Ohip

8.La

Eggman wanted to attack but could not get the smile off my face
was when watching a shadow was very devil to do something

mother now is the time .. I

Then I closed my eyes and my collar and began to shine my brand
and started to float in the air enveloping me in a white light, which made
hit and throw away the not too distant robot so slowly down
the ground I felt stronger but also that there


my physical my eyes were pink now change my hair was longer gray and completely changed my clothes, my gloves were black and ended up cut and my skin color also changed to gray, I like the color pink with black clothes and white boots, which I could not stop looking at was that little black ball with wings was when I understood that I was dressed to invoke when they have no power to defend myself, I could not stop smiling and I was directed to eggman terrified

that you .. wonder
eggman amy
not remember and I'm your worst nightmare

surprised I started to attack me I could use the techniques of shadow chaos
wise but not control them also good for throwing balls to
pink .. and the robot was about to attack but use my
taenicide more powerful expansion

rose ...
invoke
It was then I began to glow and a pink aura that is felt
much was when I started to throw a burst of pink light
and made the robot broke

this time they won the victory but fled back ...
eggman said
and hopefully come up with something better ... I make fun

Shadow never looked on amazed before seen anything like that but
not last long because I fell to the ground unconscious but came back to my original form
and my collar and my brand ceased to shine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment