Thursday, September 17, 2009

Floor Plans Programs Granny Flats



All had already gone and decided to walk around and take my place
preferred that forest composed of many flowers and trees, we welcome
much and each one was paired and went to different places not so far
but not all was almost pacifist rouge and knuckles were fighting and not let
to discuss .. Sonic was dead with laughter while silver and blaze
tried to separate them and calm them

Enough guys are supposed to be a walk ... I bother

that had to be but the sleeper just want to pass it of loose ...
rouge said
if you look at who speaks your'd rather have fun stealing .. knuckles complained
They continued
fighting and was giving me headaches so do not take it anymore and pull
a tree that was hit to stop fighting yet
gaping but that I did not care as I did and all couples and all were lying
in flowers but that was not all sonic and shadow were fighting over who wanted to be with me


you guys please do not start.
rogue .. but the faker
just wants to be with you and just know you said ..

shadow that you think if we all three for a ride ...
insisted
The two looked at each other breathed a sigh of annoyance, but I wanted to be friends, but it
kept walking would be impossible ... I did not realize that the two were
I stare thing that bothers me a bit, my surprise for them was that they wanted
a surprise lead them to a ravine where he had an ocean view and a tree and a rock
there we sat down and started talking

and how it was that this beautiful place .. desubristes said

shadow as it was when cream and I were shopping .. I know

is a peaceful place .. ..
sonic said
We talking about many things just not told everything as sonic shadow and I
made a promise until it was the right time, after lying down in the grass and look
stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment