Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bullion Dealer In Dubai Airport

17.Buscando happy tracks

artemis After you know who's who of all, I remembered that we had to find my sister were very late and did not want this to continue so

ok guys think if they start looking .. . I

I agree ...
sonic said
we all agree ... said

tails very well, so we split into teams of three members silver, blaze and cream will go towards the north. knuckles, rouge and tails to the south. sonic, shadow and I will go east and west because they are fast ....
seems
wait, I have something to give to each said ..

tails is ...
knuckles said
Tails gave us each communicators in case something happens to attack or eggman

by said sonic tails ...

Then we parted leaving everyone who went by his side, also needed the help of Artemis as she was crawling and felt that more power but as false artemis

feel something .. ask

not sorry not yet ..

We walked without a reply, now it was time to go west so we accelerate the transition to running a city not far from mobius suddenly an image appeared in my mind was a yellow bristles artemis opened my eyes was the same but it was strange

artemis what I feel ..

yes. undoubtedly because of here should be here feel the power of my brother said .. would

continued walking, every step I took my necklace began to glow and my brand hurt me, like starting to artemis shine kept walking but suddenly began to darken my necklace I stopped glowing and every
again hurt me my brand look it seems that one side had concert

energy comes from here, I feel ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment