Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Buddyhow To Make Icing

20.Visiones

fast, sonic I inform everyone, so we would see in the shop my sister was thrilled tails, we had no car since I was still tired
so predictably brought a limo, which impressed me as soon as we climb accelerated We gave him the route so long in coming within an hour, I felt
rarely had much sleep with my eyes closed just slept, I realized I could not support me on the shoulder of sonic, and made her blush , was too sleepy shadow only cross my arms and my sister fell asleep looking at us with a smile, she also slept a
poco.Al had come at last woke up and I could not help myself red, was on top of sonic this opened my eyes and quickly lift one corner of his eye we looked flushed, the others left the workshop were surprised to see us lose

amy who is that limo ...
said
cream is my sister.

whom they all said ..

I present to my sister crytal rose ...

was the last to leave were all speechless and looking at it from top to bottom

'm happy hello cream the rabbit.

I blaze the cat

all began to appear shortly after we entered the shop and started working artemis and took sheik its original form all kinds of horror, they began to make a
spell type to see our planet, it was really frightening was not the same since we last spoke with my mother, the castle was really different image was projected in my mind was a knight on a black horse was afraid crystal could also see our faces shifted after disappeared, we were really scared

crystal, you see it? ... ask

undoubtedly be difficult but we
the reason you
our mother taught us as we can ..

She showed me her brand hand and his collar was a blue moon we both show the two brands began to shine, our necklaces suddenly glowed joined and then the change room we were in the same place they showed us artemis
and chills was to be sheik there all desolate but something went wrong, me and Artemis was face to face with the black knight appeared we were about to fight but another being that I could not
look good and we had kidnapped me and artemis, we returned to reality

the hell just happened .. wonder

knuckles do not know but there is something wrong ..
artemis said
think the subject which appeared was .. I could not finish .. and that silenced him artemis

artemis happens.

nothing is just that we should be very careful not know what can happen ...

said stood still without saying a word now and just wanted to be alone for a moment so I headed out the door closing without saying anything

amy, shadow said expected ..

not leave it now we have to be very attentive to what happens in this moment is traumatized let her think for a moment ... said crystal

Shadow agreed, I went to my favorite place to eggman no longer feared and that he would be the coward, kept walking to where we were shadow, sonic, and I just
I sat with her legs in the head is thinking and looking skyward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment